View a selection of slide presentations from the 2012 Snakebite Seminar
All currently available presentations from the recent 8th Bio-Ken Snakebite Seminar can be found on our Slideshare account.
Further content and discussion generated from the seminar will be uploaded over the coming weeks, so please look out for updates on our blog and social media accounts.
Thanks very much to all who attended and to our visiting speakers for their engaging and informative lectures.
- Professor David Warrell - Emeritus Professor of Tropical Medicine Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford
- David Williams - Clinical Toxinologist and Herpetologist at the University of Melbourne; CEO of the Global Snakebite Initiative
- Dr. Wolfgang Wuster - Senior Postgraduate Tutor, School of Biological Sciences, Bangor University; Dr Wüster’s web page
- Assistant Professor Kate Jackson - Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, Whitman College
- Professor Kim Howell - Department of Zoology and Wildlife Conservation - University of Dar es Salaam